Super Seed Crackers
Plant based and gluten free, these crackers pair perfectly with sweet and savory dishes. They work great with hummus, nut butters or topped with dried fruit. This vegan recipe is a versatile and unique mix of flax, pumpkin, chia and hemp seeds without any leavening agents. Share your recipe images with us!
• 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
• 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cup flax seeds
• 1/2 cup chia seeds
• 1 cup of water
• 1 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
• 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Stir until combined.
3. Let sit 10 minutes to allow the flax and chia seeds to become somewhat gelatinous.
4. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment and coat with cooking spray. Spread mixture out, pressing until the sheet is less than 1/4 inch thick.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and using a pizza cutter, slice into 15 crackers .
6. Carefully turn the crackers over and put them back in the oven for an additional 20-30 minutes.
7. Store in an air-tight container for up to seven days.
Leave a comment