This nutritious, fruity snack recipe is as easy as 1, 2, 3! These energizing bites, which contain three pieces of Elan organic cinnamon apples and three Elan organic dates, will quickly become a staple: reinvent this snack every time thanks to the near-endless topping options. Share your recipe images with us!
Servings: 10 to 12
- 3 pieces Elan Organic Cinnamon Apples, chopped
- ½ cup Elan Organic Raw Almonds
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Hazelnuts
- 3 Elan Organic Pitted Dates
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Dried Cranberries
- ⅛ tsp Mediterranean fine sea salt
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Flax Seeds, for garnish
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Whole Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- ¼ cup organic desiccated coconut, for garnish
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process until the mixture comes away from the sides of the bowl.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then use a tablespoon to portion into 10 to 12 balls of equal size. Roll smooth between palms of clean hands.
- Put the flax seeds, the sesame seeds, and the desiccated coconut in three separate bowls. Toss the energy balls in the topping bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.