Mixed Nut Florentines
Inspired by Florentine biscuits, an Italian nut and fruit-based cookie recipe, these treats combine sweet and salty taste profiles in a delicious and nutritious snack. Made with Elan organic raw almonds, cashews and pumpkin seeds, these Florentines will leave your plate in even less time than they take to prepare. Share your recipe images with us!
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp Elan Organic Whole Sesame Seeds
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Almonds
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Raw Cashews
- 3 tbsp Elan Organic Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Elan Organic Dried Cranberries
- ½ tsp Mediterranean fleur de sel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the ingredients, excluding the sesame seeds and fleur de sel.
- Using a round mold on a lined baking sheet, press three tablespoons of the mixture into rounds. Mixture will not spread during baking.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds and fleur de sel.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Leave a comment